About Live RecoverED
To shine a light in the darkness of eating disorders, helping others to live recovered.
As indicated by the symbolism of a lighthouse, Live RecoverED aims to shine a light to those struggling, be a beacon of hope, and provide guidance on the journey home to freedom and full recovery.
The vision of the Live RecoverED nonprofit is to shine a light on eating disorders through speaking events and eating disorder trainings, be a beacon of hope through stories of recovery and encouragement, and provide guidance on the journey to full recovery through providing treatment resource information, support groups, and mentorship.
1. Supporting and advocating for individuals with eating disorders and other mental illnesses.
2. Supporting an anti-diet, health at every size, intuitive eating, weight inclusive, body neutral approach to health and wellbeing.
3. Cultivating belonging and connection to all individuals, especially those struggling with mental illness.
4. Promoting material on eating disorders in a non-triggering format.
5. Helping all individuals (regardless of gender, sexuality, religious views, political views, socioeconomic status, etc) feel their constant, infinite, and inherent worth and value. How they are irreplaceable and there is immense and beautiful purpose in their life.
6. Abiding by Christian values and following Jesus’ example; pointing individuals towards the true light- Jesus.
Meet The Team
Megan Ludke, DPT
Founder, Executive Director, & President
Marina Chen, DPT
General Board Member
Lynn & Joe Ludke
Administrative Assistance & Volunteer